Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thanks to LinkWorth


This is the first biggest payout that I recieved from any company and it will always remain in my memory. People who are really unhappy with Adsense or Bidvertiser(as of me), I really recommend you people to join LinkWorth. I was rejected by Google Adsense initially and later, just before one week of payment, I was said by Bidvertiser that we cannot pay you because your clicks were not original. So I had a try with LinkWorth because they looked promising and they have so many features. Many ways to earn money. Now, you can see that I was paid by them. You may click the tab " Payment Proof" at the top for proof of payment.

The most important point to note is the time at which I recieved my payment. I reached my minimum payout of $25.00 at the starting of this month. And as per the terms of services by Linkworth all those who cross the minimum payout at the starting of the month will be paid on the 10th of that corresponding month. Just check today's date. Exactly on 10th, I get my payment. So, I think there will be no more questions about their service. And even I mailed them once for a help and they replied me within 24hrs and that too I set the level as Medium for response. You have various levels like emergency, high,medium and low for their service response.



To conclude overall, people who want to make some money quickly through the web, you need to give this a try. I say this because I made this money just from two months and I hope everyone earn money soon with Linkworth. So what you waiting for??? Join now and earn money. Click the banner above to join them. For more review: Click here.

Special thanks to all my friends who clicked the words for me. Without them, I could not have made this amount so soon. Thanks to all my friendly bloggers too.

7 comments:

Work at Home Online Jobs on January 11, 2009 at 6:02 PM said...

wow.. this is cool.. ill try this out in my blog too. thanks for this info. you might want to check out my blog too - http://pinoydeal11.blogspot.com
http://pinoyfreedownloads.blogspot.com

Work at Home Online Jobs on January 11, 2009 at 7:55 PM said...

you mean the linkworth links?

Everymatter on January 12, 2009 at 3:13 PM said...

keep it up

your blog makes a lot of money

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the well wishes on my blog, take care and have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Hello friend, where can i get this blog theme you use?

LAILA on January 16, 2009 at 8:27 AM said...

Good info you have,thanks..Did not know about this..Thanks once again.
http://comp-tutor.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

OK. Let us help each other. My blogs are:
http://depression-survival.blogspot.com/

http://news-trends-ideas-gossip.blogspot.com

bfsa@lanxx.net

 

Gadget Reviews And Money Making Tips. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved.